Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kinoko Pencil Box - For Sale

Hi Everyone, quite so long I'm not updated. Been busy with life, sewing & etc..etc.. ^_^. But i have something for you, here new design for pencil box. I make this a month ago but not have a time to upload here. This KINOKO (mushroom) PENCIL BOX is for sale. It really nice for you or you child ^_^. Okey, read more for details :


Material: Jeans
Color: Black (inner side:black)
Measurement: 2.5"x 8"



Back side view
Cute mushroom says "Like me?"



Kinoko/mushroom key chain as a free gift for you ^_^


Price: RM25 RM20
(postage free for registered post)



If you interested, don't hesitate to email me. Only one available in stock.
Email me at sweetlilcraftshop[at]gmail[dot]com

^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...